Lawyer and Partner
Pere Azuara graduated from the University of Barcelona and has worked as a lawyer in private practice since 1973. He holds a diploma in divorce law, Catalan civil law and inheritance law, and has a wealth of experience in civil and commercial law and in the establishment of foundations.
Until 1997 Pere was a partner at the law firm Oriol-Azuara & Associates, and subsequently became a founding partner at the firm of Auren Abogados, where he practiced until 2007.
In January 2010, together with his old friend Eduard Baviera Beá, he founded Azuara & Baviera Lawyers where he continues to work today.
With concerns and interests in culture and the social environment, Pere is Secretary of the l’Associació Cultural Delta del Llobregat; of the Associació per al Desenvolupament de la Casa Bioclimàtica; external consultant for the Fundación Paco Candel; and is a founder partner of Edicions Araneses SL. He is also a member of the Rotary Club, and in recent years has been involved in the UNESCO movement, where he has been President d’Amics de la Unesco del Prat.
His hobbies include films, reading and basketball.
- Partner and co-founder, Azuara & Baviera Lawyers. 2012 – present
- Partner and co-founder of AUREN ABOGADOS
- Partner of the law firm Oriol-Azuara i Associats
- Secretary of Associació per al Desenvolupament de la Casa Bioclimàtica
- Secretary of l’Associació Cultural Delta del Llobregat
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Barcelona. 1971
- Spanish, Catalan, English and French
- Member of Divorce and Family Law section of the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona (Barcelona Bar Council)
- Diploma in Family Law
- Diploma in Catalan Civil Law
- Diploma in Inheritance Law
- Practising lawyer since 1973